REX ATX-T - DAS BESTE VOM BESTEN
HD-Net-chain with "HEXAGON-NET” pattern in 8-ring construction for extreme applications of any kind - even on heavy equipment for professional snow removal.
- Forged plates with 8.5 mm or 10.7 mm of thickness, case hardened and galvanized elements, forged from high quality steel
- Increased wear volume compared to a normal chain of comparable weight, as the geometry of the forged plate is optimized for maximum wear volume and wear resistance
- Excellent traction and grip values, as well as driving comfort in all conditions thanks to the seamlessly closed mesh of running net
- Maximum long-life thanks to the high wear volume of the plates
- The plate is designed "aggressive to the ground" and at the same time "gentle to the tire"
- Reliable and easy-handling closing hook with 100%-anti-accidental-opening-system
- The chain is fully case hardened and galvanized
- The internal side chain is adjustable for a perfect adaptation to the state of the tyre
- Packed in sacks or box depending from weight
Fig. 4 – central closing hook with 100%-anti-accidental-opening-system
Fig. 3 – Effective wear height on 8.5 mm-plate – 15 mm and 21 mm on 10.7 mm-plate
Fig. 2 – Connection of plates by welded, hardened and galvanized rings of 9 or 11 mm diameter (plate with 8.5 or 10.7 mm)
Fig. 1 – Ice teeth to the outside – soft edges to the inside "Aggressive to the ground – gentle on the tire"